If you purchase a Canon inkjet printer, probably you have also face Error B200 In Canon Printer at some point. This error can be resolved easily. Here through this simple study manual the steps to resolve Canon Printer Error Code B200 is described below. If you want assistance for repairing your Canon printer than contact Canon printer support number at +1-855-790-7845.
Why Error Code B200 occurs in Canon Printers?
The main reasons of this B200 error code are when you are using the cheap quality or duplicate cartridges in your Canon printer. Therefore always use the original Canon Printer cartridges for refilling purpose.
- Switch off the Canon printer and unplug it from the main power source.
- Open the cover of the printer to view the ink cartridges.
- Remove the Canon printer cartridges.
- From the Canon printer also remove the print head.
- Clean the print head and the ink cartridges.
- Install the print head and the ink cartridges and switch on the Canon inkjet printer.
- Now take a test print.
- If the error code B200 does not resolve then use the Method 2.
- You will require administrator access and internet connectivity on a PC.
- Upgrade to the latest version of the Canon Printer Utility software and the printer driver.
- In your computer click on the start button and then click on “Devices and Printers.”
- Now right-click on your Canon printer model and click on the “Properties.”
- Choose the tab “Maintenance” and click on the “Deep Cleaning.”
- Also run the nozzle check from the maintenance tab when the deep cleaning is finished.
This will certainly fix the Error code B200 in your Canon printer.
Dial our toll-free number +1-855-790-7845 and know How To Fix Canon Printer Error Code B200 and get quick online assistance for resolving technical issues relating to the Canon printers. Our Canon printer customer support service is available for resolving technical issues of our customers. Please get in touch with our customer support team and will receive online remote technical help at reasonable charges. If you face any other type of technical errors in Brother Printer and Epson printers then contact Brother printer support and Epson printer support websites.