Canon MX Series Printers 1008 or 1003 Error code usually occurs due to no presence of paper in the cassette in the lower portion. Other reasons include such as incorrect paper source and unable to load paper properly. Well, our expert team has found a solution to this problem which will help users resolve issues at much faster rate. This blog will guide you about how to solve Canon MX Series Printers 1008 error.
Steps To Solve Canon MX Series Printers 1008 or 1003 Error?
Below are few simple resolutions penned down by expert team of professionals to rectify Canon MX Series Printers 1008 and 1003 Error at a go.
Step1: Loading the paper
- First, you need to load the paper in the cassette which will be located in the lower side of the printer device
Step2: Loading the paper in the source section
- Load the paper in the paper source which is suitable for your paper size.
Step3: Keeping a track of paper size
- It is always suggested by Canon printer expert professionals to paper size should be of photo paper or plain paper such as A4, B5, A5, 8″ x 10″ (20 x 25 cm), Letter, or Legal, or even it may be of envelope that can easily be loaded in the cassette
Step4: Aligning of the paper
- Alignment of paper guides with the help of both edges of the paper when it is loaded next.
- Next, simply press the “OK” button to easily dismiss the error.
- Keep a check on what you are doing
As of now, your issues related to Canon printer have been perfectly resolved by giving an appropriate solution to users. But as we know technical are bound to happen in any printer and yes, Canon printers are not any less among them.
Call us at our canon service center contact number section for more queries and get instant solution to your issues. We are available all day long to help users in their difficult times.