Every printer has its own set of error codes and messages to denote a particular kind of trouble that the machine has been facing.To fix the Canon printers Error Message 6C10, you need to know your device and the meaning of the error codes. Most of the ink sprayed by the print head gets wasted due to excess use, brushing, over-spray, cleaning, etc.
Canon printers Error Message 6C10 at a glance:
This wasted ink gets stored in a sponge at the bottom of your printer. When the container gets filled, the printer stops and displays the “waste tank filled” code 6C10. With the help of the smart steps mentioned here, you will be able to troubleshoot your problem. But if there is excess ink in your blotter then your printer might start to spill ink, leaving no other option for you than changing the blotter.
Steps to remove the error message 6C10:
- Turn off the printer. Press and hold the resume button.
- Press and hold the main Power button unless a green light turns on.
- Release the Resume button while the Power button is still on hold.
- You need to press the Resume button twice and then stop holding those buttons.
- Again press Resume button for four consecutive times and these press the Power button immediately after.
Your waste ink absorbed settings will be reset. Restart your printer to enjoy successful printing.
Contact our experts Through Toll Free Number for live assistance:
We offer you Canon printer toll-free services number +1-800-213-8289 where you can report all your printer problems. Our remote services are available round the clock and you can reach us via our call, email and live chat facility. Our experts are on the other side of call when you opt for help. If your printer problem is serious, we are also keen to deliver you door-to-door services based on your requirement.