When you pass a command to your printer to print a document in black and if it fails, “Unable to Print” error emerges on the screen. Whenever you confront such unexpected error, place a call at +1-855-790-7845 Canon Customer Support Number. Printers are one of the efficient but sensitive devices. A number of things can go wrong if you do not take proper care of your printer. Likewise, if you do not Fix Canon Printer Unable to Print Black in time, you no longer be able to print.
Causes can be different for this error. You need proper identification to make this error disappear. Cleaning the Printer Head can be an option as dried up ink results into this Canon printer unable to print error. But the solution is not as fruitful as you may think.
Efficacious Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Unable to Print:
Unable to print in canon printer is the most usual error. It emerges due to ample number of causes. And not printing black form also gives you this error. But there is nothing to freak out. Read out the blog and follow the solution in the exact manner to deal with this error. You can also connect with Canon Printer Support to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Perform a Printer Test
Whenever this error appears, you need to first test the printer to diagnose the actual cause.
- First of all, open the Output Tray after pressing the Open Button.
- Next you need to load letter sized plain paper in the cassette or in the auto sheet feeder.
- Now press the left and right cursor after clicking on the Menu Button.
- Choose Maintenance / Settings from there and thus press the OK button.
- Choose Maintenance by pressing the Left and Right Button and thus press the OK button again.
- Next you need to select Nozzle Check while pressing the down cursor. Press the OK button to proceed further.
- Select “Yes” through pressing the “UP” cursor and thus press the “OK” button again.
Solution 2: Perform a Print Head Cleaning
- First thing you need to do is to, press the Menu Button.
- Choose Maintenance and Settings through clicking on the right cursor. Now press OK to proceed to the next step.
- Tab the right cursor to select Maintenance and thus press the OK button.
- Click on the Down Cursor to choose Deep Cleaning.
- Finally press the OK button to disseminate Canon printer unable to print black error.
Finally you need to perform 2 cleaning and then make a Nozzle Check.
Place a call at Canon Printer Customer Service Number for Instant Results:
If the Nozzle check does not improve and the Canon printer unable to print black error keeps on occurring, we are here to help you out. With round the clock services, we take care of all your Canon printer glitches with efficiency. Canon Printer Customer Service Number offers 24*7 customer supports to satiate user’s complete needs. Hence dial the toll free number to free yourself from all stress and headaches.