Canon printers are well-known for their high print quality and excellent features. However, users often may face technical bugs to operating it. To Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5400 is one the important task, when users come across the situation. Error Code 5400 in Canon Printer indicates a problem in ink cartridge, its meaning is that the ink cartridge is overheated i.e. its temperature up more than normal, it generally appears in the printers when one or two ink cartridges are empty or nearing completion. Repair the Error Code 5400 in Canon printers is not much simpler, as seems, that’s why Canon technical support team has provided some troubleshooting steps to fix it. So, if you are receiving the same Error Code 5400 to your Canon Printer or computer screen while working, so you can follow the given mentioned troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. Furthermore, you can also call at Canon technical support number to connect with professionals in order to get the comprehensive guide to it.
Solutions to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5400
Solution 1:- Perform Troubleshooting Steps
Most of the time, Error Code 5400 appears, if you use continuous ink system, it is because the ink is not reaching the cartridge. To solve this problem, you must, first of all, know which of the two cartridges the culprit is, the first recommendation is to remove the cartridge and let them stand for a moment out of the printer.
Follow these steps to do this task:-
- Turn the printer off and unplug at least 20 this help the cartridges a little. If you do not know the ink cartridges are powered by the heat emitted by the printer connectors, forcing these to inject the ink pressure linearly.
- The ink inside the cartridges, despite working for print serves as a heat dissipating, if your ink cartridge is completely empty, or nearly empty, this error does not disappear, on the contrary, will worsen and may burn the cartridge and not work ever.
- It is recommended to fill the ink cartridge or change the cartridge with another, the sure that cartridge is the problem before changing, avoid buying a cartridge that is not necessary.
Solution 2:- Restoring Procedure
Restoring procedure for Canon printers is highly effective and Canon tech support experts tested it out on several other Canon printers with this same issue, and it has worked perfectly so far.
Procedure to restore the error code 5400 on Canon printers:
- First of all, turn your Canon printer off.
- Press the “Menu” button, if you happen to have one.
- Then press the “Scan / Copy / Scan keys” in that order. You will now gain access to the “Administrator Menu”.
- Once inside this menu, select the “NYRAM ACCESS” option.
- Then choose “ABS-M Level 0”.
- Next, choose the ABS-P Level 0 option.
- Finally, press the “Stop” key to exit.
If the problem persists, then go to the next solution.
Related Blog:How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5101?
Solution 3:- Unplug the Printer for Sometime
- First, Cancel printing and power off from your Canon Printer.
- Unplug the printer for an hour.
- Then power On the Canon Printer.
- All the above solution will surely help you to fix the issue.
In case, if you have any questions about the above steps, or still you are facing the same error, then you should contact at canon customer service number to connect with the canon customer service team bow for quick help.
Canon Customer Care Number Is Available 24×7 to Aid
You can feel free dial Canon Customer Support Phone Number, which is available 24×7/365 days for your assistance. The well-experienced and proficient technicians are available round the clock as they will help to fix the Canon Printer issues by giving the best possible solutions & guide. It assures by the proficient techie’s help, you can resolve every kind of Canon printer error or issues with the reliable and optimized solutions in a short time. So why you are waiting for here! Just pick your phone and connect with professionals now to get hasty support for Canon troubles.