Canon Pixma Printer Error 6A80 is an error which executes when the print head is entirely covered and users are unable to access the printing process. Another reason could be due to Paper jam issues or even may be due to stuck object inside the printer. But we expert team has the most convincing solution to this error and here in this blog you will be guided on how to remove Canon Pixma printer error 6A80.
Steps to Troubleshoot Canon Pixma Printer Error 6A80
Step 1: Disconnecting the Power Cable
• We advise users to use gloves to work inside the printer because scattered ink cartridges inside the printer may get our hands dirty.
• Turn off the printer next and then disconnect all the power cord as well as the printer.
Step 2: Move the Print Head Machine from One side to Another
• With both the hands wrapped around the cartridge carriage, try to move the print head from left to right, at-least for three times. This should be done by making your hands reach each end.
Step 3: Using of Brush to Clean-up All Cartridge Nozzles
• Move the brush carefully to properly clean out all cartridge nozzles that are located on the right side of the printer.
• In this area ink cartridges are set in rest mode, so move them carefully while trying to remove any jam if found.
• Go to step 4 to move ahead with the process of removing the Canon Pixma Printer Error 6A80.
Step 4: Check Paper Waste by Previous Jams
• Check carefully whether there is any paper jam issue. If so then, remove any such leftover residual or piece of paper that may obstruct the printing operation.
Step 5: Resetting the Printer Error
• If performing all above procedure do not seems to be working out then, it is recommended to users for restoring it.
Turn off your printer next and then, press all four buttons simultaneously
• Stop or even you can proceed to “Reset button”
• Release the button in “on and off” mode first.
• After releasing the printer’s power button, make sure to release all other buttons immediately.
Get our instant Canon Printer Customer Support solution for all related issues faced in Canon printers. We provide customers 24*7 hours support service solutions by bringing them the most optimum solution for their related queries. Our solutions are unique to grab and this describes us poles apart from other brands.