While passing a scanning command, error code 19 in Canon LiDE 210 may stump you. If you are confronting the same error during a scan, place a call at Canon Printer Support Number +1-855-790-7845. The team of industry professionals will help you to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 19 with step by step approach.
Canon Printer Error Code 19 utterly appears when you try to scan to any location or with any output format. When you install a scanner but your system does not recognize it, you may face this peculiar error. An error message pops up saying “Unknown error. Code =19”. You may have the admin rights but changing the scan location would not make any difference. Canon LiDE 210 Error Code 19 will still appear.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 19:
There is no proper solution for this error. But still you may try out small helpful solutions to make this Canon LiDE 210 Error Code 19 disappear. If you are confronting this error, either read the blog out or grab Canon printer repair services to get to the roots of the error.
Solution: Download Proper Printer Driver
Whenever this error appears, it means that you do not have the proper driver to communicate with your system properly. To install the drivers properly:
- Navigate to Start option and thus type devmgmt.msc.
- Now press Enter to open Device Manager.
- Look for devices with yellow marks or under Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- If any unknown device is found, right click on it to “Uninstall” it.
- Next restart your computer after unplugging the printer.
- Attach the power adapter to the scanner once the computer comes up.
- Check whether the connected power adapter is correct or not. Incorrect adaptor will cause this error.
- Make sure that you have plugged the power adapter into the wall socket. Do not use surge protector or extension cord. It will lessen down the power.
- Now plug the USB cable into the back USB port of the computer not in the front.
- When a new hardware found wizard appears, look for the driver you have installed.
- If it fails, uninstall it through Device Manager and thus unplug the USB.
- Download the latest driver from the official website of Canon.
- Install the scanner to eradicate Canon LiDE 210 Error Code 19
Dial up Canon Support Number for 24*7 printer related supports:
Get in touch with our technical team via Canon Support Phone Number +1-855-790-7845 and get instant help. We are available 24*7 to make Canon Printer Error Code 19 disappear. We deliver comprehensive support to every customer considering their issues and errors. Our team priors the customer urgency and thus provide instantaneous solution in less time possible.