When you forget to treat your printer well, it showcases several problems. Problems related to roller and cartridge carriage becomes common. You must know how to Solve Canon Printer Error Code 5C20 to avoid pitfalls. Canon Printer Support Number is the best help to have on such occasions.
Canon has a large number of printer series in its family. But when it comes to 5C20 Error, MX series is more vulnerable. Under this error printing becomes impossible. Weird rattling noise and quirky sound start coming out of the printer. This error code straightly indicates a hardware issue within the printer. Especially when the printer’s logic board fails to move freely the rollers and the cartridge carriage, it means you have this error.
Elementary Solutions to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 5C20:
There are many ways that will help you to take the error down. Follow the blog and try out the solutions in an exact manner. Else you can connect with Canon Printer Repair Services for more effortless troubleshooting.
Solution 1: Fix Logic Board and Reset the Printer
- Navigate to the operator panel and thus press the button.
- When the goes display blank, unplug the power cord.
- Leave it for 30 seconds and then plug it back in.
- Make sure that the device resets itself.
- Next, you need to press the button.
- When the printer restarts itself, print a test page
Solution 2: Troubleshoot Pump Roller Sensor Error
- When the problem appears within the pump roller sensor itself, then replace the Purge drive system unit without any delay.
Make an Immediate Call at Canon Printer Support Phone Number +1-855-790-7845 for More Help:
In case even after constant troubleshooting, this Canon mg5350 error 5c20 is bothering you, then it is the time to take a stand against it. Being a team of engineers, we serve our customers 24*7 supports. No matter how bad the error looks, our team has solutions for all. Hence dial up the toll-free number and make yourself free from all stress.