Canon Printer model such as MP258, MP287, MP280, e500 are facing the issues error P07. To fix Canon Printer Error P07 which has occurred in 3in 1 printer that is which can print, copy and scan. The printer have their lifespan which reaches the maximum number of prints and ink absorber counter it comes across error code. The error code can be resolved with pretty steps mentioned in the blog to reset the printer machine. The error p07 will be displayed on the LCD panel and monitor screen when ink disposal is full. This error also read as P,7, p7, with no doubts user have definitely tried to follow online tutorials to solve the problem. But after a number of failure user can try resetter program which is not compatible with the printer.
Steps to troubleshoot Canon Printer Error P07:
Method 1: Try Following The Method
In case the Canon Printer device is not functioning properly or to clear the memory user needs to reset it.
- On the operator panel, press the button. Make sure the user has unplugged the power cord if pressing the ON button does not shut off the Canon printer.
- User needs to wait near about ten seconds and then press the button again.
- User now needs to wait until the device has completed its cycling process before submitting another job request. Make sure the user now also unplug the power cord and retry if the above steps do not clear the error.
Method 2: Alternative to The First Method
Step 1: Entering Service Mode
- While the printer is OFF, press and hold the Start or Stop button try either this way Resume or Cancel in some other models
- While holding the Start or Stop button, press and hold the POWER button.
- When the POWER LED which is green light is lit, release the Start/Stop button and still holding the POWER button
- Press the Start or Stop button TWICE or still holding the POWER button
- Release the POWER button.
- Wait for the LCD to display “0″ (zero).
Step 2: Using the Resetter or Software
- Download the Resetter online
- Run “service_tool 1050.exe”.
- Detected USB-port numbers on the USB port column is detected.
- Click “Main button” on Clear ink counter section. Make sure there are papers in the paper feed because the printer will print after the process is complete.
- Click “platen button” on the “Clear ink counter” section. The printer will print again.
- Turn off the printer and then turn the printer on. Your printer is ready for use.
Related Blog: How To Fix Canon Printers Error Code 5011?
Get Connected to Canon Printer Customer Support Number
Canon Printer Customer Care Toll-Free Number is all time available for users facing issues with the error or other error to the machine. Our qualified technicians are present all the time to assist users in the right direction with issues resolving instantaneously and immediately. Feel free to call on our toll-free number for fixing the technical error code. Make a call over the phone, drop an email or have live chat with technicians for troubleshooting the error.