5,156,61 error is a result when users are trying to scan any document followed by a message displayed as “the scanner is turned off or the USB cable is disconnected “. But there are various available solutions which can easily help eliminate this Canon printer issue faster. There are a wide number of possible solutions available which can assist users to fix Canon Printer Error 5,156,61 all appropriate steps explained to them. So, there is no need to take the printer to a technician or even no need of contacting the manufacturer’s customer service.
Steps to troubleshoot Canon Printer Error 5,156,61
Step 1: Delete the USB connection with available extensions
- It is advised for users to remove any extension or USB Hub if they are using currently
- Now the nest thing is to connect the printer directly to the PC device preferably to direct ports to the motherboard itself
Step 2: Use of another cable
- Now carefully look whether there are any USB cable which you are using has visible issues, any imperfections, oxidation technical faults or even if it is elongated more than normal
- Now check whether anyone can use this cable to another printer for confirmation
Step 3: Check USB cable issue
- If it is found that you are still not able to perform the functioning accurately after checking the USB cable then, it is recommended to change for another one
Step 4: Uninstall and reinstall the drivers again
- Uninstall all your printer drivers
- Users are now requested to disconnect the power source wire
- Download all the drivers that are compatible with the printer
- Install a new driver for your Canon device
Well, our solutions to your issues will definitely solve but still, if any issue then, call our technicians immediately at below contact section
Related Blog: How to fix Canon PIXMA 410 Cartridges Reset Error?
For more such problems, call us at Canon Printer Support Number!
To get rid with these kinds of critical Canon device problems, do call us at Canon Printer Customer Support Number anytime to get excellent support answers for your queries. We are available 24*7 hours a day to assist users in resolving user’s unexpected Canon device problems.