Connecting your computer with a canon wireless printer can be messy at times. You have to take care of many things while connect to canon printer with your computer. Now-a-days, things are much simpler. Whether you’re connecting a printer directly with your computer, creating a network set-up, or trying to print from your smart-phone or tablet, you can easily print in a few minutes.
By following these pointers, you have your canon printer up running:
- Set your printer by your computer.You need to ensure that it is close enough so that the cable can reach your computer without tension.
- Install the driver that came with your printer.To make the process easier, install the driver that came along with the printer before connecting it. If you don’t have any driver software, don’t worry. Windows will automatically detect the printer when it is plugged in.
- Plug the printer into your computer using a USB cable.Ensure to plug the printer into your computer with a USB port directly. Check the printer has been plugged into the power source and is turned on.
- Follow the prompts Windows provides to install the printer.Windows should automatically detect your new printer and install any additional required software.
- Confirm whether your printer was installed correctly.Open the Control Panel; opt for “Devices and Printers” and search your newly-installed printer on the list.
- Download updated drivers from the manufacturer if your printer doesn’t install.If your printer is still not showing on your system, installing new drivers from the manufacturer might resolve your problem. You can visit the manufacturer’s support site and download the drivers for yourprinter model.
After the printer has been located and recognized by Windows, you can either print or save some energy and switch off the printer. You can even disconnect it when you don’t need it.
After going through these pointers you’ll be easily able to resolve the printer connectivity problems. If some issue persists, not letting your printer connected to the system, time to reach Canon Printer Support team.you can call us on our toll-free number +1-855-790-7845 and we will get online Canon Printer tech support service with the best Canon customer care support at reasonable charges and they also provide the instant support for Epson printer Help and Brother printer Help at reasonable charges.