Timing Strip in a Canon Printer is clear plastic strip. It is responsible for carriage position during a printing operation. If it gets dirty or greasy while performing an uncommon task, place a quick call at Canon Printer Support Number +1-855-790-7845. This blog will help you to Clean Canon Printer Timing Strip.If this error is not fixed in time, several printing related abnormalities may appear. Greasy timing strip often results into poor print quality. Cleaning a canon printer’s timing strip resolves the error and proffers you high quality outputs.
Just in front of the carriage driver belt, you can locate a Timing Strip. It comprises many thin black vertical lines. It you accidentally deposits a small amount of grease onto the timing strip, you will start noticing several abnormalities. You will receive an inoperable error condition. Gridding noise, distorted characters and print outs with vertical lines will make your printing experience worse.
Efficacious Steps to Clean Canon Printer Timing Strip:
There are a number of conditions that will start bothering you, if you do not take this condition under action. To Replace Canon Printer Timing Strip is not at all hard as you may think. You just need to precise and accurate to make the replacement process successful. You can either read the blog out or else avail help from Canon Customer Care Service to get to the roots of the error.
Cleaning of the Timing Strip:
- Open your printer with care while holding the sides of the paper output tray.
- Next you need to make the document cover vulnerable and wait for some time.
- Let the Print Head Holder move to Ink Changing Position or meanwhile in the center.
- Now open the ink cover and thus unplug the power cables from the printer as well as from the wall outlet.
- Make sure that the printer’s LED is no longer illuminated.
- Now slide the print head holder slowly to the right edge while holding it.
- Look for the timing strip, after the carriage moves to far right.
- Look for grease and dirt on the timing strip using a flash light. Be completely sure about the grease. A small amount of grease can worsen your printing experience.
- Use a cotton swab and dip it into Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Now remove grease from the timing strip thoroughly.
- Once the timing strip is completely grease-free, close the ink cover gently.
- Close the document cover and reconnect your printer.
- Turn the Canon printer on and look for a message on the display screen.
- Click on OK to dismiss the message and return your printer to standby mode.
- Print a document to be sure that the process to clean Canon printer timing strip is successful.
Place a call at Canon Printer Customer Service Number for More Relatable Help:
In case, you are still unable to clean Canon Printer Timing Strip on your own, grab our online services as early possible. Canon Printer Customer Service Number +1-855-790-7845 comprises professional engineers ready to assist you 24*7. Our complete round the clock support proffers aid to very customers in need. Hence dial the toll free number to free you from all Canon Printer related stress and headaches.