The printer usually lets you access a hard copy print of any documents by interacting with the user’s computer. It further helps us in generating hard copies of all types of documents that are existing in an electronic form in our computer’s hard drive. There are a wide number of printers available in the market such as DOT matrix printer, ink jet printer, laser printer and many more are there in the list. Well, what here I mean to convey is that there are times when you will come across an error message such as printer is not responding. So, here we introduce our users top steps to fix Canon PIXMA Error “Printer Not Responding” issue. But before moving onto the solutions, we should first know the exact cause of this issues as why it happens? Printer not responding is a technical fault occurs when the printer driver is attached to an incorrect port of the computer. This is an issue which may occur when the printer driver which you have recently installed comes with a complex kind of error. Sometimes it is also seen that the printer driver is completely in malfunctioning mode due to virus issues.
Consequences of this issue
Now what kind of problems may arise when you are stuck under this error? The most common reasons is that one may fail to take a proper printouts, failing to perform all your printing jobs and your printer will stop responding to print. Other consequences such as your printer won’t even get recognized by the system and as a result it will lead to printer hardware issues. Also, you may be affected with speed and may lead to delays in your work.
Steps to troubleshoot Canon PIXMA Error “Printer Not Responding” Issue
Step 1: Check for cables and connectors
- If you are stuck under the error known as “printer stops responding” then, the very first steps for you is to ensure that you have properly connected all cables as well as connectors that are primarily used to connect all printers with your computer devices.
Step 2: Check for any malfunctioning cables
- Now, the next process is to perform a thorough check for any malfunctioned cables as well as connectors that are a wide cause of trouble.
Step 3: Ensure that all ports are well connected
- Do ensure that all your ports are well connected to the printer as well as to the computer.
- Well, be careful while installing your printer and check whether it is installed in an accurate position or not.
- If it is not connected to accurate ports then, you need to connect the printer in the correct port.
Step 4: Check for compatibility issues
- Now at last, you need to check for the compatibility issues of the printer driver, which you have installed recently.
- It’s always advised for users to better update your printer driver on regular basis to further improve the performance of your printer.
Related Blog: How to fix Canon PIXMA 410 Cartridges Reset Error?
Call us at Canon Printer Support Number and resolve all types of issues
Get in touch with our technicians at Canon Printer Customer Support Number who are available 24*7 hours for you and bring you world-class support answers for your every minute query. Backed by a team of exceptionally qualified and knowledgeable technicians, we hold strong reputation in this market which has helped us earned more and more customers across the country. Call us now and get your issues solved by us!