Canon Pro 100 is an all-in-one professional inkjet photo printer. This printer can be connected both wired and wirelessly. This printer not only helps you in printing but can be used to send documents, scanning and many others.
You can connect this printer with your mobile. This printer has built-in Ethernet connectivity and that helps you to print from multiple computers. Further, with the help of the AirPrint feature, you can connect this printer to the Mac device.
After buying this printer, at first, you need to know the proper Canon Pro 100 wireless setup process. Then, you can go through the steps mentioned below.
How to Setup Canon Pro 100 Wireless Printer?
Below discussed are the effective solutions that you can implement on your own to set up the Canon Pro 100 Wireless printer.
Before applying this method at first make sure that you follow the below-mentioned conditions.
- Check whether the access point has a physical WPS push button or not.
- Sometimes, you might find that the WPS push button is not available. Then, follow the Standard Connection method.
- Make sure that the network uses the Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) or WPA2.
Now, you have to follow the steps given below.
- At first, your printer needs to turn On.
- After that, navigate to the front of the printer and then tap and hold the Wi-Fi button.
- When the button flashes blue, go to the access point and tap on the WPS button.
- At the time of searching or connecting to the access point, you will find that the WiFi lamp will be flashing continuously.
- Then, the blue lamp will stop flashing and your printer will be connected to the wireless network successfully.
If you print out the Network settings of your printer, then using the instructions you can connect the printer to a wireless network successfully.
- Initially, make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Now, load paper in the paper tray.
- After that, tap and hold the Resume or Cancel button until you find that the power lamp flashes up to 6 times.
- Then, release it and you will see that the network page is printed successfully.
- At the time of referring to the printout, make sure that you have an active connection,
- Also, assure that the Service Set Identifier is broadcasting the real name of your wireless network.
With the help of this method, you can set up the Canon Pro wireless printer easily. To do that, go through the steps that are mentioned below.
- To run the setup process, at first, you need to insert the CD.
- After that, click on the Yes option.
Sometimes, you might not have the installation CD. At that time, you need to go to the PIXMA range page to download the manuals or the software. To connect the printer, click on the Wireless Connection option.
- Now, check whether your printer and power lamp is turned on or not. If you find any of them Off then turn that On.
- Thereafter, you need to click on the Next option, followed by the Connect to the network option.
- Now, with the help of the USB cable click on the Wireless Setup option.
- Next, choose the region and then click on the Next option.
- After that, select the language and then tap on the Next button.
- Now, you need to select the software that you want to install and then select the Next option.
- Now, click on the Yes option, on the license agreement page.
- If you are a Windows user then click on the Next option.
- After that, you need to connect your printer to the operating system with the help of the supplied USB cable.
- Now, you need to confirm the name of the Wi-Fi that you want to attach to your printer. When you are able to find the wireless network, click on the Yes option.
- Then a subsequent screen will appear, you should disconnect the printer.
- Thereafter, select the Next option and then make sure that the printer model number and SSID completely match.
- In the end, go to the Complete option and then double-click on the OK button
Hopefully, with the help of the above-mentioned methods, you will be able to set up the Canon Pro 100 wireless printer without any hassle.