Today’s Wireless printing has become increasingly popular for the reason that it is simple and convenient. A wireless Canon printer permits the many computers to print facility from everywhere, at every corner of the place, either home or office without the required for wires. Even users of Canon Printer can easily connect to their network, through their devices without requiring entering a password.
Connecting to the devices via canon wireless printer is a quick and easy method for you via WPS, which stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. So, if your access point has a WPS button, then there is no problem. You can simply connect with a Canon Wireless Printer to your computing devices, such as a PC, Mac, Tablet or Smartphone. This article will explain you very simple Steps to Connect a Macbook with a Canon Wireless Printer. So you just need to follow the below steps to fix the problem.
Before starting the process to connect your Canon printer with a wireless network, make sure that you meet the following conditions:
- Make sure that you have an access point (occasionally referred to as a router or hub) via which you get an Internet connection.
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Make sure that your Mac is successfully connected to the Internet.
Steps to Connect A Macbook With a Canon Wireless Printer:-
- First of all, turn ON the printer by pressing its Power button.
- Go to Apple Mac, and then go to the top, left-hand corner. Then, hot on “System Preferences”.
- Hit on “Printers & Scanners” icon.
- Then tap on the plus “+” sign to add the printer.
- Next, a new window will open, where you will need to tap on the “IP” icon at the top and fill out the information.
- Then add the Canon printer to your Mac computer.
- Once a Canon printer configured, and then it will appear in your printers list once configured.
- Check your printer and see the list of the available printer showing your Canon printer. If yes it’s showing then print a test page to verify the printer is functioning correctly.
In this manner, you can easily Step to connect a Macbook with a Canon Wireless Printer.
Related Blog: How to fix Canon PIXMA 410 Cartridges Reset Error?
In case, if you have any doubt to follow the steps, then you can get immediate support with the proficient technicians.
Dial Canon Printer Customer Service Number To Receive Help 24×7:-
You can hassle free dial Canon Customer Service Number +1-855-789-0295 with the team of well-experienced and qualified techies, who are always available 24×7 to your help. The technicians will give you comprehensive guidance to solve this problem, and & finest solutions to fix other sorts of Canon Printer related issues.You can also get support through Online Live Chat, Email, and Phone support.