Creating a mirror image in MS Word can be helpful for you to shift the text and imagery onto t-shirts and various clothing. You can also transfer it to several fabric-based items like pillow covers, canvas bags, coffee mugs, and many other things.
You can even move it to a hard surface. However, before printing onto several things, first, you need to know how to print mirror image in Word.
How to Print Mirror Image in Canon IP2770
Here we have discussed a few simple steps for printing a mirror image. After applying these steps manually you will be able to print mirror images in the Canon IP2770 printer.
Solution 1: Check the Printer Properties
You need to check your printer’s properties before you try to flip the actual text in your Word document. Go to the File tab. Thereafter, select the Print option.
If you are using Word 2003, then go to the File menu to click on the Print option. Then, select the Printer’s Properties link to search the mirror image or the rotation option. Sometimes, you might be unable to find any of the two options. Then, go to the Advanced option.
Solution 2: Utilize a Text Box
You can not flip text directly in the Word. But with the help of a text box, you can easily flip it. At first, go to the Text group and then insert a text box. After that, you need to type the text that you want to flip. Then, it will be formatted accordingly. Here are the steps that you need to perform to flip it.
- Initially, go to the Text box and then click on the Format Shape option.
- After that, navigate to the left pane and click on the 3-D Rotation.
- Now, you need to change the X setting to 180.
- Thereafter, select the OK option and you will see that the words will be changed into text in the Text Box. If you change the Y set to 180, you will be able to create an upside-down mirror image.
Solution 3: Utilize the Paint Option
Sometimes, you need to flip the text horizontally. With the help of Paint, you can do that easily. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, you need to copy the text to MS Paint and then choose the text in Paint.
- After that, go to the Image Menu and then click on the Flip or the Rotate option.
- Navigate to the Flip Horizontal option and then choose the OK option.
- Now, head over the Word document to copy the flipped text.
As it a troublesome method, it might take some time to complete. Sometimes, you might find that the copied text fuzzy. With the help of the 180-degree setting, you can flip a WordArt object easily. To place the WordArt object, you need to follow the instructions provided below.
First, go to the Insert menu to select the WordArt. After that, go to the Format menu and then click on the WordArt Form option. Now, select the Size tab option and then enter 180 into Rotation Control. Finally, double-click on OK.
Hopefully, with the help of the above methods, you will be able to print a mirror image in MS Word.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some frequently asked questions are answered below.
How do you stop the Mirror Printing?
Ans: Here are the steps that you need to follow to turn off the Mirror Printing.
- First, go to the Menu bar and then double-click on the File option.
- Now, navigate to Print and you will find that a print dialog box will pop up.
- From the options, you need to select the box next to mirror printing. Next, remove the checkmark from that box.