If your Cannon Printer is not printing or not at all getting started, don’t panic!You need not take it to any repair workshop.By following the given troubleshooting steps by canon printer support expert, you can get back your printer to working condition. These are:
Step By Step Troubleshoot Canon Wireless Printers Issues
- Check if the indicator lights in your Canon Printer are blinking in the specified pattern. If not, check for the related error code in the printer manual. Go according to the directions given in the manual for the related problem or continue with below instructions if it isn’t shown on specific error code.
- Ensure that the power cord is plugged to the wall outlet and the USB cable is attached to your computer firmly. By opening the top of the printer see if there is no paper stuck in the paper feed.
- If your system is not able to identify your printer or the print queue is not replying because of some software problem, restart your system and try to print anything new.
- Open the Control Panel and click on the option ‘Printers and Faxes’. Have a glance on the installed printers and faxes on your system. If the Canon Printer is not installed, then click on the option ‘Add a Printer’. Go according to directions appearing on the screen to run the printer detection test.
- Try to un-install and again install the printer software of your Canon Printer and then navigate your browser to the official page of your Canon Printer’s manufacturer for downloading the latest version of the software driver.
- Open the Canon Printer Software Windows and then click on ‘Properties’ or ‘Options’ tab. Depending on the version of the software that you are using, click on the options ‘Test Alignments’ or ‘Clean Print Heads’ for making the printer to complete its alignment. After this print any page. Now check whether it is printing.
If in case, it is still not printing, call Canon Wireless Printers tech support number to instant help.Dial our toll-free number +1-844-523-5136 for quick online assistance for resolving technical issues relating to the Canon printers. Our Canon printer support phone number service is available for resolving technical issues of our customers. Please get in touch with our tech support team and will receive online remote technical help at highly affordable charges.