Canon printer ix6560 once in its lifetime will experience an error known as 5b00 which clearly indicates that the printer needs to be reset immediately. It further indicates that the printer must be switched off before beginning with the process of Key pressing sequence. The resetting process of Canon printer IX6560 can easily be preceded by using the Service Tool. Well, there are various steps described Canon printer Support professionals to reset in shortest time possible. This blog will further make you aware of the steps to reset the Canon IX6560 printer.
Steps to reset Canon printer IX6560 which causes an error code 5b00
Step1: Turn off printer
- Users are advised by an expert team of Canon printer ix6560 technical support professionals to turn the printer off initially.
Step2: Stop/Reset button
- Press and then hold the “stop/reset” button which is followed by simply pressing the “POWER” button. This is essential so that the two buttons are in a depressed position.
- Release the “stop/reset” button but be careful that you have not done anything with the “power off” button.
- If in case, you see that the “power” button is still in depressed state then you are required to press the “STOP/RESET” button for approximately about 6 times.
Step4: “Release” function
- Next, users are required to release both the buttons simultaneously so that the error code 5b00 of Canon printer ix6560 5b00 is in a condition of Service Mode.
- The user’s PC will then detect the new hardware.
Step5: Extraction stage
- The next step will be of “Extraction” stage and then you are required to run the Resetter button of ix6560.
Step6: Clear the ink absorber counter
- In the “Clear ink absorber counter” menu, simply select the “Play” button and then click on the “SET on the right” section.
- Ink absorber counter in the menu section will ask you to select the “Play” button and then tap on the “SET on the right” button.
Step7: EEOPROM option
- Users are suggested to change the menu option in the ink absorber Counter section and then click on the set up ix6560 error 5b00 reset to perform the function successfully.
- Tap on the “EEOPROM” option to allow the printer print 1 page.
- ix6560 error 5b00 error will then return to normal state.
- At last, you are completely done
Well, as of now, issues related to Canon printer ix6560 error code 5b00 have completely been resolved. But still, if you find any difficulty regarding Canon printer ix6560, then we encourage users to get in touch with our
Canon printer customer Support +1-855-789-0295 expert team at out department.