Initially, you need to set up the printer at first in order to experience its functions and features. This printer offers you an Airprint option too. You will find Fine Hybrid Ink System in this printer and print from your mobile with the help of the Canon Print App.
To use all these features, you need to know the HP Canon ts3122 setup process. Thus, you can go through the steps mentioned below.
Procedure to set up the Canon Pixma 3122 Setup
Below discussed are the effective solutions that you can implement on your own to set up the Canon Pixma TS3122.
Before starting this setup process, you need to check whether the wireless network and printer are turned on or not. After that, go through the steps that are mentioned below.
- At first, make sure that the light is blinking. Then, you need to stop the blinking and to do that press on the “Stop” option.
- After that, you need to tap and hold the Direct button. When you notice the “Settings” option, then release it.
- Now, press the “Direct” button to enter into the Wireless Connect mode. Then, install the software and for that insert the CD.
- Sometimes, you might not have a CD. Then, visit the Canon’s official website to download the installation files.
- Now, go to the “Connect the Printer to Windows PC” option to select the Download option.
- Search and open the downloaded file and then click on the Start Setup option.
- Type the name of your country and the region of your residence, and press the “Next” option.
- Now, read the terms and conditions that software provides and then click on the Agree option, and select the “Yes” option.
- After that, go to the WiFi network to enter the password. Then, press the “Next” option.
- When the connection is completed successfully, check if the installation of the driver is completed.
If you want to connect the Canon Pixma TS3122 to your Mac device, then you need to follow the steps mentioned hereunder.
- At the time of installing, a message will appear, press the “Agree and Download” option.
- After that, navigate to the downloaded file and click on it to begin the installation process. Go to the “Open” option and then type the password for the printer.
- Thereafter, select the “Start Helper” option and then wait until the software gets installed successfully.
- Then, go to the “Agree” option and choose the name of the wireless network.
- After entering the password, press the “Next” option. Then, wait until the setup processes complete successfully.
You can set up the Canon TS3122 wireless printer without disk by following the steps that are mentioned below.
- Go to the Wireless Network option and select the “Connect” option.
- Click on the “Show Character” option. Now, enter the correct details such as Security type, encryption type, and the network security key.
- Then, click on the “Cancel” option and navigate to the backside of your router to open the “Numbered” port.
- Then, connect the printer through the USB cable and tap on the Windows Q option. Go to the Search bar and enter the “IJ Network Tool”.
- Now, turn on the printer and select the Update option. You can view the status of the printer with the help of the “Canon IJ Network” tool.
- Then, go to your Printer and choose the “Configuration” option. Then, choose the “Wireless LAN” option and fill the access point name.
- Go to the Search Results and select the network you use. Then, choose the “Set” option.
- Now, go to the “Encryption Method” drop-down menu to click on the preferred security protocol and then, select the Confirmation option.
- Navigate to the “Get IP Address Automatically” and then press the OK button.
- Now, you need to put a sheet of paper in the paper tray. Go to the Menu and click on the ‘Device Settings” option.
- Select the “LAN Settings” option with the help of the Directional Pad. Then, click on the “Print LAN Details” option followed by the OK button.
Hopefully, applying the above methods appropriately might help you to resolve the Canon TS3122 wireless setup without any hassle.