Canon Selphy CP1200 is an all-in-one wireless color photo printer and it offers various attractive features. You can connect this printer using both wired and wireless connections. It has a dedicated Wi-Fi button and that will help you print anytime from anywhere. The improved Airprint option helps you print from your Mac devices.
With the help of the Canon Print Inkjet or Selphy app, you can print from your mobile or tablet easily. This printer has an in-built card slot and a USB port for the compatible SD cards. Other than printing, you can perform scanning, send documents and also fax with the help of this printer.
As it is a compact printer, it’s suitable for use in both your home or office. If you don’t know how to set up the Canon Selphy CP 1200 driver, then you can go through the procedures detailed below.
Canon Selphy CP1200 WiFi Setup: Easy Steps to Follow
Below are some of the easy steps that you can implement on your own to set up the Canon Selphy CP1200 wireless printer.
- Make sure that your router is switched on and it has an active internet connection.
- After that, tap on the Power button forcefully to power up the printer.
- Now, tap the Menu button and then select the Wi-fI Setting option with the help of the arrow buttons.
- Click on the OK option.
- Navigate to the Connection Settings option and then select the OK option.
- Next, you need to select the name of your printer.
- Head over to the Via Wi-Fi Network option and then click on WPS Connection.
- Now, go to the PBS Method and then hold the WPS button.
- Finally, navigate to the Control Panel of the printer and then press the OK button.
Canon Selphy CP1200 Driver Download for Windows
Here are the steps that you need to follow to download the Canon Selphy CP1200 driver for your Windows device.
- You can download the Canon Selphy CP1200 driver from the CD provided. If you don’t have the CD, then you can download the driver by visiting the official Canon site, locating the appropriate driver and clicking the Download button.
- Now, begin the download process and for that double-click on the Driver Download button.
- In the end, you need to save the driver at the desired location on your system.
Canon Selphy CP1200 Driver Download for Mac
If you are operating on any Mac device, then follow the steps mentioned hereunder to download the Canon Selphy CP1200 driver.
- If you have the CD provided with this printer, then you need to insert that into your Mac disk drive to download the driver. Sometimes, you might not have the CD, then you need to visit the Canon website, locate the driver for this particular printer model and press the driver download button.
- From the installation CD, you need to copy the content in a flash drive.
- Now, insert the drive and then go to the destination folder to paste the content that you copied.
Canon Selphy CP1200 Driver Install
You need to perform the following to install the Canon Selphy CP1200 driver.
- After downloading the driver, you need to install the Canon Selphy CP1200 printer software on your operating system.
- For that, select the driver file that you downloaded to begin the installation.
- After that, you need to follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
Hopefully, with the help of the above steps, you will be able to set up the Canon Selphy CP1200 wireless printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you connect the Canon Selphy CP1200 printer to your computer?
Ans: Here are the steps that you need to perform to connect this printer to your computer.
- Long press the power button to switch on the Canon Selphy CP1200 printer.
- Check whether the ink cassette is inserted into the printer or not.
- After that, make sure that the input tray is completely loaded with the compatible paper sheets.
- Next, hit on the Menu button on the printer.
- Navigate to the Wireless LAN Settings option and then click on Initial Settings.
- Double-click on the OK option and then select the name of your printer.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi option is enabled and then click on the name of your network.
- When the system asks you, click on the network password (WEP key).
- Finally, you will find that your Canon Selphy CP1200 printer and your computer are connected.