Canon MG3222 is an all-in-one photo inkjet printer. This printer can be connected both wired and wirelessly. With the help of this printer, you can print and scan from anywhere using the built-in Wi-Fi setup.
This printer offers an Airprint option and this feature will help you to print directly from iPhone, iPad, etc. This printer has an Auto Duplex feature intended to save paper. This printer can not only print but can also copy and scan documents.
You can print photos and documents quickly. This printer also has cloud links with the PIXMA Google Cloud Print feature. To enjoy all these features, at first you need to know the Canon MG3222 wireless setup.
Thus, we are about to discuss the effective and exact guide that can help you to set up this printer.
To set up the Canon Pixma MG3222 wireless printer, you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Check if the printer is compatible with the computer and the router that you intend to connect with. You should not forget to check the manual connection. (The network administrator can assist you regarding the office-based network.)
- First, go to the drive to install the CD and then follow the on-screen instructions. (Sometimes, you might not have the CD. Then, you can install it with the help of the properly downloaded files.)
- Make sure that you choose the Wireless Connection or Connection Method Selection display. Then, start to follow all the steps until you find the Setup Procedure Selection display.
- Use the USB Cable to choose the Wireless Setup. With the help of the USB cable, you can perform all the steps until the “Software Installation List” option.
- For installation, select any added software. Then, choose the Next option. From the Quick menu if you install My Image Garden then you will get some additional features.
- Now, install the ‘Drivers and Printer’ software and then fix the USB cable to your device and printer.
- At that time, you will see the Connect Cable option. Locate the Deleted Access Points and choose the one you want to link and click on the “Connect” option.
- After that, go to the Confirm Connection Access Point display to approve the details.
- Check the Disconnect Cable display and then disconnect the USB cable. Finally, click on the Next option.
Hopefully, with the help of the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to set up the Canon MG3222 wireless printer.
Frequently Asked Queries
How to set up the Canon printer wirelessly?
With the help of the WPS Connection Method, you can set up the Canon printer wirelessly. For that, go through the below-mentioned steps.
- First, switch on the printer.
- After that, go to the top of the printer and then press the Wi-Fi button. When the alarm lamp flashes, then release the Wi-Fi button.
- Check whether the lamp next to this button starts flashing blue.
- After that, navigate to the access point and then tap on the WPS button within 2 minutes.
How do you reset your printer?
If you want to restore the printer to the factory-default settings, then follow the steps mentioned hereunder.
- First, make sure that the printer is turned off. For at least 30 seconds, you need to disconnect the power cable from the printer. Then, just reconnect it again.
- Turn the printer On and at that time you need to press and hold the Resume button for at least 10-20 seconds. Then, you will find that the Attention light is turned on.
- In the end, release the Resume button.
How to connect your Canon printer to your phone?
If you want to connect your Canon printer to your phone, then follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- At first, connect your device with the network.
- Head over to the iTunes or to the Google Play app store, click on the Canon app.
- Now, locate the document or image that you want to print using your Canon printer.
- After that, click on the Print option.
- Navigate to the Print Preview section of the Canon Mobile Printing and then select the Printer option.
- Finally, press the Print option.