With the help of this printer, you can print text-heavy documents as well as color photographs. Now, to use its features such as Auto Power On, Built-in WiFi, and the PIXMA Cloud Link, you need to perform Canon mg3022 wireless setup.
Check if the printer has a physical WPS button and ensure if there is secure access to Wi-Fi or not. Here, you get to know the effective way that can help you with the setup process.
Canon Pixma MG3022 Wireless Setup: Easy Procedure
Use the easy methods to set up the Canon Pixma MG3022 wireless printer successfully. Therefore, carefully follow the instructions that are mentioned below:
If you want to set up your Canon printer with any Windows device, then go through the steps that are mentioned below:
- When you connect the printer with your PC, the machine begins the installation process.
- You should not turn on the printer when asked.
- Now, use the USB cable which comes with the package. You need to attach the right end of the USB cable to the printer and your system.
- After that, navigate to the desktop and tap on the Start button.
- Then, go to the Control Panel and tap on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Go to the “Add a Printer” option and select the “Local Printer” option. Then, find and tap on the port where your printer is connected to the system.
- When the Canon option appears on the screen, double-click on it and select the printer type.
- After getting the name of the printer then select the Next button.
- Sometimes, you might want to keep your printer as a default one. Then, press the Finish option.
If you want to connect the Canon Pixma MG3022 printer to Mac device, then perform the following instructions:
You need to switch off the printer first and then detach all the cables from the Mac device. To connect your device, you need to download a driver from the official website of the Canon Pixma. Then, follow the steps mentioned hereunder.
- Initially, navigate to the right corner of the website to open the “Support and Drivers” option.
- After that, click on the list of the product type. Then, select the “Consumer and Home Office” option.
- Navigate to the list of the product family and click on the Printers option.
- Go to the “Drivers and Softwares” option and click on the Drop-Down menu to select the Mac Os version that you are using.
- Select the driver and then again choose the file that you will get to see on the new window.
- Next, click on the Continue option twice and then tap on the Install option to add the printer on your Mac device.
- Finally, connect the printer with the Mac device through the USB cable and then turn on the printer.
With the help of the below-mentioned steps, you will be able to set up the Canon MG3022 printer on WiFi.
- First, tap on the Power button to turn on the Canon MG3022 printer.
- Now, press and hold the Wireless button until you find that the Wireless light flashes.
- Then, press the Color button until you see that the network light flashes.
- Navigate to the CD Drive to load the Setup CD-ROM and install the setup file.
- Now, to begin the setup process, select the Next option.
- Thereafter, accept the end-user License and Agreement and then select the Next option.
- When the Connection Method window opens, then select the Yes option.
- In the end, select the Wi-Fi network connection to enter the Network key. Then, select the OK option.
Hopefully, applying the above solutions successfully, you will be able to set up the Canon MG3022 wireless printer.