The print spooler assists your MS Windows PC to interact with your Canon Printer Tech Support, and arranges the printing jobs in a sequence. If you view any mistake message relating to the print spooler, this application have been corrupted or failed to interact properly with the software. You might require to attempts more than one procedure to resolve the print spooler.
Below are the three methods which are provided by the Canon Printer Help +1-855-790-7845 to fix the print spooler issue in the Canon printers.
Method 1: Scan System Files
- Reboot your PC and launch “Safe Mode”.
- Input the command “sfc/scannow” and push “Enter” button.
- Then wait for this command to finish the scan process.
- Search that file which is corrupted.
- In command prompt, input “findstr /c:”[SR]” %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >”%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt” and push “Enter” button.
- Search for Sfcdetails.txt on your desktop and launch it.
- Search the report with current date. Also search the name of the file which is missing or corrupted.
- Search a new copy. Discover this file on another PC with the similar MS Windows version, and transfer it to your computer.
Method 2: Restore Default Printer
- Distinct the print queue.
- Upgrade the printer drivers.
- Unplug or disconnect your printer.
- Look for “Devices and Printers” in the search bar, and click to launch it.
- Right click on the printer icon. Then click on “Delete” in drop down menu.
- Also remove the printer driver.
- Install your printer again.
Method 3: Modifying Print Spooler Properties
Push Windows key + R to start the Run dialogue box. Input “services.msc” and push “Enter” button. Then double click at Print Spooler.
- erminate and initiate the print spooler.
- Configure the print spooler so that it can be automatically starts.
- Also modify the recovery alternatives.
- Restart the printer.
- Then inspect the dependencies.
Follow all these mention above steps to fix a Print Spooler problem by our Canon Printer Customer Support expert. If you are unable to fix it, just dial our toll-free number +1-855-790-7845 for online solution.